STV076-C Squirrel Cage Cover is a product which can be used to encourage animals to enter cage traps and help to protect and pacify captured animals in the trap.
To use this product:
- 1 - Fit camoflauge cover over cage trap with the elasticated straps at the base of the unit.
- 2 - Secure trap door cover to trap using the fixing clip provided.
- 3 - Alternatively, where an open-ended trap is preferred, use hook and loop tag at the top of the cover to fix back the trap door cover
- 4 - Use fixing pins provided to secure sides of trap cover into the ground
- 5 - Once setup is completed the trap handle is aligned to the carrier handle hole
- 6 - Use the webbing at the top and either side of the cover to add foilage from the surrounding area for improved camoflauge.
The natural camofaluge pattern helps disguise cage traps and blend them into surrounding habitats. The camoflauge effect can be enhanced by adding plant foliage to Camo Cover webbing.
|Manufacturer||STV - Defenders|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£7.49|
We use various forms of dispatch when we deliver your items, depending on the level of service you choose at checkout.
Royal Mail Signed For Recorded - £2.95 within the UK
This is our default method of delivery when you buy from us.
APC Overnight Courier - £8.95 within mainland UK, next day signed for delivery
If you upgrade to our courier service, we will ship your items via APC Overnight
TRACK AND TRACE FOR YOUR ITEMS
If you wish to track your parcels, please use the tracking facilities below:
- For Royal Mail, click here for their track and trace facility
- For APC Overnight, click here for online parcel tracking
New for 2012 - Free Standard Shipping On All Orders Over £50
Order £50 or more in a single transaction and we will deliver your order
free of charge using our standard Royal Mail delivery method.
In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your purchase, you may return any items in line with our returns policy here.
All returns should include a copy of your original invoice and are your responsibility until they reach us. Whilst not obligatory, we do recommend the use of a trackable from of delivery, such as Royal Mail Recorded or courier. We are unable to accept responsibility for any items until they are received by us.
The address for all returns is:
Premier Online Ltd
Triangle Business Centre
Ninety Five Commerce Way
Lancing Business Park